Thursday, December 6, 2007

teaching

You may not agree with my homeschooling my children. All that I ask is that if you pray for me, that you pray for God's will to be done. Homeschooling is hard, but we have learned by leaps and bounds. I had no way to comprehend the amount of work and love that goes into teaching my children, until I took on the responsibility that I feel God has led me to. I am not "certified" but how many are "certified" on paper , and yet still should not teach or lack the ablility to really teach.
I can only do what God has led me to do.
I do not need comments about when I plan on putting them back in school. Hello they are in school, and with one on one tutoring/teaching. I don't think it can get any better than that. I know my children's faults and weaknesses, also their strengths.
As someone who previously did not comprehend the work and the love involved in this endeavor. I am now stating, "It is not always easy, but it is always rewarding!"

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Good luck to you! I am in my 10th year of the madness! I will have one graduating in May and the other one next year. It can be done and done well! My girls are successful in all areas of their lives and I wouldn't give ANYTHING for the years I have had with them. It's TONS of work and sacrifice but it gets MUCH easier the older they get. God bless you and your family!