Monday, May 5, 2008

It would seem that being a Christian is not always goodness and light.
I am being attacked. And I have done nothing wrong.
My childhood friend, C, whom my whole group of childhood friends have been looking for for the last 20+ years has finally been found.
I have been talking to him on myspace...everything platonic and on the up and up. We have been talking about our lives since we last saw each other. Mostly talking about our families and our pets. There was a mention about a first kiss in the garage. But really everything on the up and up. My husband was fully aware of everything that was mentioned. I even read the emails to him. We had conversations about meeting at the park with our families and possibly going out to eat as a group.

All of that said, I got a really nasty email from his GF yesterday. Fabricating some romantic connection that does not exist. I responded in a christian way that if I said anything to her that offended her I am sorry, but I didn't do anything wrong.
Let me just say that she was blaming me for everything that had ever gone wrong ever in there relationship. Even so far as to call my character into question....almost calling me a harlot.

My husband even gave C a call to sort this out.
They talked and it appears that she did fabricate a "relationship" between us. DUH!!!!! I told her that.
I only wanted to be friends with both of them. But they have bigger fish to fry than me.
I pray that they are able to work through whatever it is that they have causing strife between them.
I reiterate "I AM NOT AFTER YOUR MAN" so do not attack me. I have never attacked you, nor do I have any intentions of doing so.
If C feels that he can no longer talk to me than that is his choice. I only ever wanted a friendship. He is not my "Childhood Crush". I still see him in my mind as a troubled little kid making mud pies in my front yard. At this point I am not sure if being friends with him is worth all of this hassle.
Anyway, I am done venting.

No comments: