Wednesday, March 28, 2007

stupid survey cause I am bored

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:30

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Ghost rider, Cage's body is in really great shape

4. What is your favorite TV show? Gilmore Girls

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Oatmeal, or banana, Copious amounts of Coffee!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE DID 6 go???
(maybe 6 is afraid of 7, because 7 , 8, 9.....hahahaha!)

7. What is your middle name? Ann

8. What food do you dislike? Ketchup,cauliflour

9. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
I have been on a Classical kick lately, on tape of all things.

10. What kind of car do you drive?
What is driving? Oh, you crazy kids with your new fangled ideas!

11. Favorite sandwich? anything with chicken

12. What characteristic do you despise?
Big fat LIARS!!!!!! And skinny ones too!!!!!!!!

13. Favorite item of clothing? cool socks, and sweaters

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Egypt

15. What color is your bathroom? a way to bright peach and mint green tile,
sage green slate tile on the floor, that I am in love with.

16. Favorite brand of clothing? no fave brand, It has to be comfortable

17. Where would you retire to? the country, maybe Vacherie or someplace slightly wooded.

18. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 21st, I had my son 2 days after, whew that was interesting.

19. Favorite sport to watch? does knit or crochet count??

20. Furthest place you are sending this? Florida

21. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Bigfoot

22. Person you expect to send it back first? Mom

23. Favorite saying? "Come the **** on Bridget!"

24. When is your birthday? 7/8 **

25. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night person, always have been, ask my Mom.

26. What is your shoe size? 6 1/2

27. Pets? Husband , Kids, 2 birds, 1 Maggie(my baby-dog)

28. Any exciting news you'd like to share with us?
We are still alive, we made it through another day of homeschooling!

29. What did you want to be when you were little?
A Mommy, What the heck was I thinking??????

30. How are you today?
Ask me tomorrow the verdict is still out on that one.

31. What is your favorite candy? Heath bar

32. What is your favorite flower?
Lilly of the valley, we have snow bells in the garden
and they are really close but no smell.

33. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
I am not even sure what day it is anymore, they all run together!

34. What are you listening to right now?
My husband fussing my son about fussing at my baby Maggie. ( see 27)

35. What was the last thing you ate? A taco salad

36. Do you wish on stars? No, but don't we always say the
star light poem when we see that first star?

37. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Cerulean Blue

38. How is the weather right now?
I wish it would rain, I have a garden that I am too lazy to water today.
But I guess over all it is really nice.

39. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mimi

41. Favorite soft drink? COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE!

42. Favorite restaurant? The Cabin, in Burnside, La.

43. Hair color? brown with redish highlights

44. Sibling? Robert, Charles, Fred, Eric, Amanda, Kristina, Kenny, Doug, Sarah, Matt, Ryan, August, and another one that I don't know and have never met. I guess that is all so far. 13

45. Favorite day of the year? Christmas

46. What was your favorite toy as a child? Baby Beth

47 Summer or Winter? Winter ,I get to wear sweaters, scarves, hats and socks,
I can even use blankets.....Wooooohooooooo!

48. Hugs or kisses? I am not very touchy feely, 3 feet of personal space unless I approach you please!!! Hugs I guess.

49. Coffee or tea? Duh, COFFEE

50. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla or Coffee

51. You have to go 3 blocks, walk or drive? Walk

52. When was the last time you cried?
Everyday! It is good to cry, even at commercials!

53. What is under your bed?
A monster, he eats shoes and poops dust bunnies.
Am I the only one who has to run and jump to get in?

54. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
Becky S. Who now resides in FL. She had great Barbies

55. What did you do last night?
knit, laundry, cry to hubby about the kids. Same thing every day.

56. Favorite smell? Vanilla, or coffee, night blooming jasmine

57. What are you afraid of? bugs touching me, snakes, and newts....eeewww!

58. Salty or sweet? I like salty, but sweet is a good chaser

59. How many keys on your key ring? too many

60. How many years at your current job? Spouse-15 years, Mother 10, teacher 1

61. Favorite day of the week? Friday, that is when the creepy shows come on the travel channel.

62. How many towns have you lived in? Seems like a whole bunch, I guess about 8 or maybe 9.

63. Do you make friends easily? I guess, most people freak me out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ygytchjbjcfhcjvj vythf fgdtgvhgiouyhujg bgdhfiutohnbcfd