Saturday, June 23, 2007

Want a way to help New Orleans?
Try donating cash to our Libraries!
All of the information is there on the website.

We now have a temporary library in Mid City.
Kind of pitiful really,only about 150 books.
The boys and I were still able to find books for
their summer reading list.
Still unsure about schooling over the summer.
I am consentrating on the math and reading for fun.
I have been lucky enough to find a science experiment work book,
that I think will be perfect.(If I ever get around to it)

As far as crafting goes- I have been busy making a crochet
doll and lots of doll clothes. I am not quite sure what to do with it
when I am finished, but since everything is my own design, I may sell it.
Still not sure, I am in love with her already.
She is made like a newborn, big head and long body with skinny arms and legs.
I still have to work on the eyes though.

The garden is doing well-but the weather is strange, either
really dry and hot, or really wet and chilly.

The husband bought me a camera phone for my birthday but it doesn't transfer
pics to anything other than a phone. That really pisses me off,
but it was a nice present anyway.

No comments: