Tuesday, January 2, 2007

I have every intention of homeschooling today, but with a week long vacation this will be interesting.
I don't understand why the public school students have off until the 5th of Jan. My kids so far havent' caught on. We are schooling.
It is 12:34pm and so far the kids are cleaning their room. I can't promise that today will be productive. This has been interesting. Homeschooling for the most part is really easy and fun, but the discipline sometimes can be exhausting. The boys are slowly coming around to my way of thinking.
While the boys are busy I have been working on some baby caps and blankets. I am almost finished a knitted blanket. Knitting takes so much longer than crochet.
Well it is lunch time and I have to drop everything just to feed the kiddies.
I hope everyone has a much more productive day than me.

No comments: